Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Elmo Dance

How I was a bad parent today
  • Let my child Elmo Dance

I am not sure what little kids see in the red furry monster known as Elmo, but my son just really likes him a lot.  We watched one of his videos a while back and in it Elmo does a dance where he stands in place and just spins and spins until he falls.  I get dizzy just watching it; my son on the other hand loves to Elmo dance. 

The problem with the “Elmo Dance” is you have to have a space big enough so your child will not fall down and hurt them self. In my living room I have a rug that he has to stay on if he wants to Elmo dance because there is nothing that he can run into while standing on the rug.  He knows that if he leaves the rug he can no longer Elmo dance that day. 

So give it a try. Find a big space and just let them spin and spin till they are tired of it, which in my son’s case takes a good 10 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment