Monday, April 26, 2010

Hall Ball

How I was a bad parent today
  • Let my child bounce a ball in the house

Bouncy balls are all the rage for the little ones. I did do not understand what was so entertaining about a bouncy ball until I took a bouncy ball in a hall and bounced it off the walls.  My son thought it was really cool and well lets just say it kept him occupied for a long time just bouncing the ball from wall to wall.

I know throwing balls in the house can possibly cause some sort of damage however; I have a small hallway with a hard floor and walls with nothing on them, an ideal place to let loose.  I explained to my son that he could bounce the ball in the house if he stays in the hallway but if he bounces the ball in any other part of the house the ball would go away for a week.

So if you are looking for a few minutes of sanity find a small bouncy ball and a hallway with nothing in it and let the little ones have some fun.

YRPGZABUVHWE

No comments:

Post a Comment